Monday, December 19, 2011

stuff

It's almost Christmas!! I'm so excited to experience our first Christmas with Brady. I know he won't know what's going on, but it'll still be so fun. We're spending Christmas Eve with the whole Neilson family out in Temecula. There will be about 70 of us!! I love that I married in to a huge family. Christmas day will be much more quiet. We'll be here at the house with Ryan's parents, his sister, Courtney, and her boyfriend, Josh. 6 more days. I can't WAIT!!

**

I've never sent out Christmas cards. I always figured when we had a baby I would start, but this is my year and I didn't do it. I feel like such a bum, but I really wanted to go get some cute family pictures taken for them and we never got around to it. It's hard to only have your husband around on weekends, there's only so much you can fit in while he's home. SO, maybe next year. NO, DEFINITELY next year!

**

This is a HUGE week for us. Ryan has been training for his job for the past several months and it's all been leading up to THIS week. He gets his territory assignment this week. That means we finally get to figure out where we'll be moving. YAAAHH! It could be anywhere in the US or Canada, and while there have been some rumors about open territories, we really have no idea where we'll be sent.  I'm definitely a little nervous to find out where we're going. I don't like extreme weather...I'm such a California girl. I'm especially nervous about snow...so here's hoping we get to go somewhere with a mild climate. We have to be there (wherever it is) by February 1st. So the next month will be a busy one with packing, researching the best city/ward to move to, finding a place, and MOVING. It will be crazy and stressful, but I'm so anxious to get on with our lives.

Ryan is in San Clemente all week for "territory training," so Brady and I are heading down there tomorrow to stay with him for a few nights and visit with friends during the day. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment