Monday, February 11, 2013

Pictures from my phone

I take tons of pictures on my phone. My favorite ones usually end up on Facebook but there are plenty of fun ones that just sit on my phone, so i decided to blog some recent ones for your enjoyment :)

Trying on HUGE glasses at the store


His bath towel wasn't in the bathroom one day, so I reached for a hand towel and then had fun wrapping  it around his waist to make him look like a "big boy" :)


We have church at 1 which really interferes with Brady's 1:00 nap time. On  Sundays he goes down early and I have to wake him up at 12:45 to get dressed and get out the door super fast. He's usually half asleep as I dress him. I thought he looked so cute this day so I took a picture and he was NOT amused. 


I took about 4 or 5 pictures and his face was the same in every single one.  This kid was TIRED. 


One day I gave him a dum dum (sucker) . I went upstairs to get some clothes for him and I came back to find him laying like this. He was watching Little Einsteins and looked so cute with his leg propped up like that. 


He caught me taking pictures...but still looks so cute :)


He's ALWAYS trying to grab my glasses off of my face. I almost never let him because he'll break them in 2 seconds, but if he's sitting nicely, I'll put them on for him. He gets such a kick out of it. I HOPE he doesn't need glasses like me, but if he does, at least we know he looks cute in them :) 

1 comment:

  1. Lol! The grumpy-face pictures are the best! He looks so cute and so mad! So funny!

    ReplyDelete