Monday, July 29, 2013

More than half way there...


So I'm 22 weeks along. It's great to know that I'm more than half way through this pregnancy, but it seems like it's taking forever. I thought the second pregnancy was suppose to feel faster because you're distracted with raising your first kid...

Anyway, I'm feeling great. I've been very tired this time around... I blame Brady for that though. He's so busy!!

He's very cute though, he knows where the baby is and he loves to kiss my belly completely unprompted. He's also spent some time with tiersha's baby Charlotte and most of the time he's quite taken by her. He sings to her, shares his toys, feeds her, and fetches her paci when she's upset. He has also recently become obsessed with a baby doll from grandma's toy bin. He always wants to make sure the baby is watching him play and he wants the baby to have a turn playing golf or doing whatever he's doing. He also hugs and loves the baby in the most tender way, often saying "awwwww" when he does. I think he's going to be a great big brother!!

In other news, we still don't know the sex of the baby. We've been trying to get insurance sorted out from Ryan's new job... It's mostly taken care of and now I'm just waiting for kaiser to call me back about an appointment. I'm dying to know what we're having!!! And I'm just anxious for an appointment to make sure all is well with baby anyway. I've missed 2 appointments already due to vacation, the move, and the job/insurance change. So I want to get back on track with my prenatal appointments.

That's about all there is to say about the pregnancy at this point. Hopefully I'll have a gender reveal post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment