Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Brady - my little puppy

Lately Brady has been doing some pretty funny things that remind a little bit of Walle.

1. Like most babies, he's putting everything in his mouth. Some of his favorite things to bite/suck on are socks and small stuffed animals. Once he clamps down on them,  he'll scoot around or sit and play with the item hanging out of his mouth. It's very cute.

2. Today we were out running some errands and when I strapped him into his car seat, he turned his head to the side and started licking the side of his car seat. It was pretty funny and really weird. He's never done that before. After our next errand, I put him in the seat and he immediately turned to the same spot and started licking it again. There didn't seem to be anything on the seat to lick, but he was all about it. Just watching that little tongue go made me laugh so hard. I just love that kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment