Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gross mom moment

It seems like the grossest things always happen when Ryan is out of town for work...and tonight was a doozy!

Brady was in the tub playing and after about 10 minutes or so he stood up and said "out". Our rule is no standing in the tub, so I told him to sit down because it was not time to get out yet. He looked at the water and shook his head, so I peeked in the tub and saw why he was reluctant to sit back down...he had pooped in the tub!! Ack!!

I didn't really know what to do, so I made him just stand in there while I let the water drain...that way I could get the nastiness out and then shower him off. As he watched the water drain and then watched me clean up his mess he said "bye bye poo poo, see you soon!"

I hope not, son. I hope not!!

Ps. I'll spare you a picture for this post. You understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment